Drummond Lake Campground
52455 Drummond Lake Rd. / P.O. Box 23, Drummond, WI. 54832
There is no water/sewer hookup or bathroom/shower facilities for the remainder of this season. However, the campground will remain open with electric hookup until the snow gets too deep. Call or email for updates.
For information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reservations call the Drummond Library at (715) 739-6290 (during Library hours)
Library hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am – 5pm; Thursday: 10am – 6pm; Saturday: 9am – 1pm; Closed Sunday & Monday
Northern WI RV Park & Campground
Sewer | Water | Toilets | Shower House | RV Dump Station | Electricity | ATV-Friendly Park
17 RV Sites – No Reservations needed – Pay Station onsite
Drummond Lake RV Campground is Now Open for the Season!
The new Drummond Lake RV Park & Campground offers six seasonal RV sites (out of 17 total sites). Four RV sites offer full hook-up services and cost $1,800 for the 2013 season. Two RV sites offer electric only and cost $1,500 for the 2013 season. See the Drummond Lake Campground RV trailer site map for campground layout and other details. Interested parties may call the Drummond Library at (715) 739-6290 to provide their contact information.
There are 17 total sites at the RV Park
- 11 full hook-up sites (4 of which will be seasonal), one of these sites is a drive thru
- 6 electric only sites
- Restroom facilities with flush toilets and coin-op showers (Open to the public)
- Coin-op shower fee: $1.75 for 5 minutes
- Daily: $28.00 for full hook-up, $22.00 for electric only
- Weekly: $168.00 for full hook-up, $132.00 for electric only
- Seasonal: $1,800.00 for full hook-up, $1,500.00 for electric only
- Dump Station: $5.00 per use