Drummond Lake Campground
52455 Drummond Lake Rd. / P.O. Box 23, Drummond, WI. 54832
The Drummond Lake Campground is now open including the bathroom & shower facilities
For information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reservations call the Drummond Library at (715) 739-6290 (during Library hours)
Library hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10am – 5pm; Thursday: 10am – 6pm; Saturday: 9am – 1pm; Closed Sunday & Monday
Northern WI RV Park & Campground
Sewer | Water | Toilets | Shower House | RV Dump Station | Electricity | ATV-Friendly Park
17 RV Sites – No Reservations needed – Pay Station onsite
Drummond Lake RV Campground is Now Open for the Season!
The new Drummond Lake RV Park & Campground offers six seasonal RV sites (out of 17 total sites). Four RV sites offer full hook-up services and cost $1,800 for the 2013 season. Two RV sites offer electric only and cost $1,500 for the 2013 season. See the Drummond Lake Campground RV trailer site map for campground layout and other details. Interested parties may call the Drummond Library at (715) 739-6290 to provide their contact information.
There are 17 total sites at the RV Park
- 11 full hook-up sites (4 of which will be seasonal), one of these sites is a drive thru
- 6 electric only sites
- Restroom facilities with flush toilets and coin-op showers (Open to the public)
- Coin-op shower fee: $1.75 for 5 minutes
- Daily: $28.00 for full hook-up, $22.00 for electric only
- Weekly: $168.00 for full hook-up, $132.00 for electric only
- Seasonal: $1,800.00 for full hook-up, $1,500.00 for electric only
- Dump Station: $5.00 per use